Jill2016.com
Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Azores > Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Azores flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores

  • Mean hours of sunlight in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel range from 2:34 for every day in January to 6:34 for each day in August
  • The longest day of the year is 14:36 long and the shortest day is 9:23 long.
  • The longest day is 5:13 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1626 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:27 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 37.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 62.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 52.6° above the horizon at Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:34 03:13 03:54 04:34 05:05 05:24 06:11 06:34 05:42 04:23 03:06 02:36   04:27
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:51 10:44 11:53 13:08 14:11 14:43 14:29 13:35 12:22 11:08 10:06 09:35   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 27 (73) 30 (70) 33 (67) 35 (65) 36 (64) 37 (63) 43 (57) 49 (51) 47 (53) 40 (60) 31 (69) 28 (72)   37 (63)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 32.4 41.7 52.6 64.2 72.5 75.7 72.6 64.3 52.8 41.3 32.2 28.8   52.6

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores

© 2009 - 2015 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy -