Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
- Mean hours of sunlight in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel range from 2:34 for every day in January to 6:34 for each day in August
- The longest day of the year is 14:36 long and the shortest day is 9:23 long.
- The longest day is 5:13 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1626 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:27 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 37.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 62.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 52.6° above the horizon at Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores