| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in October is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry with rain at intervals. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of liquid is discharged during on average 18 days.
- In October the heavens above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel are a little dull with on balance a modest 4:23 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:34 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: