| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in May is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 53mm (2.1in) of H2O is dumped during on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:05 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 8:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: