| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in March is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched with rain from time to time. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 19 days.
- The heavens above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel are somewhat dreary having on balance a mere 3:54 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 7:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: