| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in January is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry with periodic periods of rain. Some 133mm (5.2in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 20 days.
- The blue above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel is gloomy having an average of a scanty 2:34 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:51.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: