| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in August is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with rain at times. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O falls across on average 10 days.
- In August the skies in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel are fine with on average a detectable 6:34 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:35.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49% of daylight hours and cloudy 51% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: