| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in September is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 86mm (3.4in) of H2O is dropped across on average 14 days.
- In September the blue above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel is fair having on average an unexceptional 5:30 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 6:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: