| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in November is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry with rain from time to time. Some 130mm (5.1in) of H2O falls during an average of 19 days.
- The blue above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel is dull with an average of a trifling 3:00 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 10:06.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: