| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in June is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with rain occasionally. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of water is dropped during an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:13 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:43.
- There are approximately 9:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: