| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in July is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with rain at times. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 10 days.
- In July the blue above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel is reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:11 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:29.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: