| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in February is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched with rain at intervals. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of H2O is released across on average 18 days.
- The blue above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel is gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:56 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:44.
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: