| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in December is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with periodic periods of rain. Some 127mm (5in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 20 days.
- In December the skies in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel are gloomy having on balance a scanty 2:36 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 9:43 long with an average length of 9:35.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: