| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel in April is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 72mm (2.8in) of water is dropped during on average 14 days.
- In April the blue above Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:25 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:08.
- There are approximately 8:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34% of daylight hours and cloudy 66% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel: